Friday, March 26, 2010

Dust.

Putting my downstairs room back together has been quite exhausting.

I have never seen so much dust everywhere!!!! Between the new sheet rock dust and the floor dust and the sanding dust and the vacuuming dust and the general "dust" dust...I am going dust crazy.

Then there is the job of replacing all of the "stuff" that I had down there on shelves and in cabinets, and dusting it all off. I told myself that this would be a great opportunity to clear out some of this stuff...but, that would take too much thought and energy right now...neither of which I presently have.

I finally finished cleaning up the exercise area and was able to get back on my treadmill today to get in some much-needed aerobic work. I am even able to do laundry in my nice, clean laundry area. Fun, eh?

The millions of vhs tapes of my kids growing up are back on the shelves...dusted off, but still needing to be copied to cd disks that I promise to get taken care of never someday very soon.....hopefully, before tape players become obsolete!

Break time is over.

I am heading back downstairs to tackle my pottery studio and try to get it back to "normal" and to clean up the rest of the (yep, you guessed it) DUST.

No comments: