Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I'm not going to bed until is is done.....

Taxes, that is!

Once again, I am faced with the daunting task of getting all of my tax information collected and totalled so that it can be sent to the accountant....which makes one wonder exactly why I pay him when I basically do all of the work?

Nevertheless, it is March 16th and I have made a pact with myself to get through this all today....and I will not go to sleep until it is done.

aaack!

WISH ME LUCK!!!! (I will need it....)

3 comments:

Tabor said...

We screwed up this year and are getting a refind of both state and Federal...guess that is better than having to pay as we have done in the past.

Tabor said...

oops, meant refund although for us it is also a re-find of money.

jeanmac said...

Hey, you took a picture of my dining room table!