Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Celia does Florida....and Grammie's so jealous!

Jeffrey, Janet and Celia are making the "rounds" in S. Florida visiting with family....these pictures make me miss them all even more than I already do!

The amazing and wonderful thing about having a grandbaby visit is the indescribable joy that they bring to everyone....especially my mom.

I had a message from Mom this morning going on and on about her "...incredible, beautiful, adorable, brilliant" etc. etc. great-granddaughter. I loved the lift that I heard in Mom's voice and the immense pleasure that she was getting out of the visit.

Today's plan was for everyone to come to "The Home" and have lunch with Mom....which gives her a wonderful chance to show off her family a bit....especially little Celia!

Even though I am terribly a bit jealous, I have a huge smile on my face and a very happy heart... : )

No comments: