Friday, July 23, 2010

Noah has nothing on me....

...and, ark-building may be in my future.

This morning I am awaiting the arrival of a huge dehumidifier that is to be delivered to my soggy downstairs.

The flooding yesterday has saturated part of my brand new carpeting that was recently put down after my first, and more severe flood a couple of months ago. I guess that the old adage, "What goes up must come down" is very true in this case, since it seems that the excess water was coming down from my upstairs. So, everything in this house seeks the lowest place to show itself...my finished basement.

I am going to try and keep this all in perspective...I am going to try and keep this all in perspective....I am going to try and keep this all in perspective.....I am going to.......

Sorry, I got a little carried away!

If this keeps up I may be getting carried away.....but, for now, just pass the hammer and let's get this ark built.

No comments: