Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Back to "life as usual"?

We had such a nice, relaxing time with the "in-laws"....coming right after my wonderfully relaxing trip with my sisters and Mom....and now I am trying to get myself back into life as usual...whatever that means.

...paying bills, returning phone calls, meeting with the bug guy, yard guy, cleaning the pool, playing Mah Jongg, making appointments, going to appointments, grocery shopping, working on my pottery, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. when I'd really rather be back in the pool enjoying a lazy Saturday with Dave and the in-laws....

But, before I get too carried away......I do have something spectacular to look forward to.

Curious???

Well, a week from this Friday, my entire family will be heading to Grammie's house for Labor Day!!! That includes: Mom, two sisters, my nephew, my two sons, their wives, and 3 adorable grandkids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woo hoo... : )

No comments: