Monday, September 20, 2010

You know those ads on tv where the person is walking around while holding their hand to their back and groaning?

...Well that was me last night!

As the day wore on....so did my back pain....and by bedtime I was pretty miserable....

But, when I awoke this morning it had improved somewhat....so, I do feel like I am on an upward path!

Being pretty active (in my old age! ha), having this kind of pain really threw me for a loop. It wasn't anything that I had experienced before now and I didn't quite know what to make of it.

Friends gave me advice (heat for 10 minutes-ice for 20 minutes/exercises, etc.) that I continue to take today.  I have also been taking Advil regularly to keep the inflammation down to a dull roar.

I am hopeful that, in another day or two, I will be back to my usual energetic self....otherwise, there will be one miserably, cranky Grammie here in Bham.

Time for the ice pack....more tomorrow!



No comments: