Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Some photos from my Halloween trip to Minneapolis!


Looking through some of my photos from Minneapolis, I can't help but smile.

Audrey is adsolutely determined to be a Princess....as hardly a moment went by that she wasn't dressed up in her fluffy tulle skirts and a crown or headpiece made out of one of her layers of a skirt. The fairy wand was a part of her attire as well as a little princess purse.  When asked what she wanted to be for Halloween, her answer was a very definite: "I want to be a Pwincess! I want to be a Pwincess!".

She is so articulate for her age and can express herself in long sentences now.  I am amazed at her verbal skill level at such young age. And, just one look at that adorable face and you can see how joyous she is.

Sweet Owen is just that....sweet.  He is kind and loving and huggy and happy.  Without embarrassing my son too much, I have to tell you that he truly reminds me of his daddy, who was always a kind and gentle soul....and, still is!

Since his Grammie is an artist, you can imagine how very thrilled I was to see his strong interest in coloring and drawing.  I brought home a stack of his artwork that will go on the wall with my other treasures!

I give so much credit to my son and daughter-in-law for the way the kids are. Their household is full of noisy joy, lots of music and singing, silly laughter, and lots of love.  The perfect ingredients for raising two wonderfully, happy and healthy children.

I'm not too prejudiced, am I????!!!


(more photos below)

1 comment:

Susan Adcox said...

These photos are adorable! I especially like the one of the little princess on the stairs with her Barbies.