Sunday, December 26, 2010

Will I get home tomorrow?

I'm trying not to panic yet...even though the snow is still  falling steadily here at ten o'clock.

All of the weathermen today were reporting "blizzard like conditions" along the Eastern coast...including Delaware...where I am right well as Baltimore where we are supposed to be flying out of early tomorrow morning.

After being away for the last fifteen days, I must admit that I am ready to head back home....but, the decision whether to go or not will have to be made in the morning as we assess the road situation.

If we do decide to go...we are also faced with the possibility that our morning flight will be cancelled.

Alarms are set to get up at 5:30 and to leave here at 6:00 a.m. IF......

All in all, it is leaving us with anticipation, confusion, and, most likely, a rather sleepless night.


No comments: