Sunday, February 13, 2011

A rose is a rose is a rose is a rose......


"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet." - William Shakespeare

These magnificent roses were presented to me last night when Dave and I had our pre-Valentine's Day celebration dinner.  Aren't they gorgeous?! I love the fuscia pink color! I love the way they smell! I love how they brighten up the whole room!
Let's face it, I just love getting roses.
*sigh* 

Since I am leaving Friday for Minneapolis, having them early will allow me time to enjoy them while I am still in town....and, enjoy them, I will.



"Don 't hurry. Don't worry. You're only here for a short visit. So don't forget to stop and smell the roses." ~Walter Hagen



1 comment:

Annie Joy said...

The roses are beautiful! Have a wonderful Valentine's Day and trip to Minneapolis! Annie