Friday, December 09, 2011

Did you ever read the book....

Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day ?

It was one of my kid's very favorite books. 

Well, today proved to be "Grammie and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day"!

I'm still not feeling well, had a bit of an unsettling conversation on the phone earlier, AND, to top it all off....my bathroom flooded (AGAIN) downstairs!!!

Fifty sopping wet towels later....and an expensive call to a late night plumber....and, we will hopefully find out the cause of this mess.

AAAACK!

2 comments:

Granny Annie said...

Now there's a book title for you.

Cannot believe you have suffered another flood in your home. What are the odds? Could you plumber be sabotaging you?

Susan Adcox said...

So sorry! My kids loved that book, too. I've been fighting the Christmas blues myself, but I'm sure we'll both be back to our normal cheerful selves soon.