Friday, June 30, 2006

Equal Time

This is Liana...Sharon and Gary's other granddaughter...how adorable is she?!?!...another little angel from Costa Rica that lights up the room. She is such a little 'noodle' and word has it that she is exceptionally smart, too. (could I have heard that from Abby (grandma) Sharon?) Scott and Gisella are the proud parents...and they, too, don't seem to mind being a part of my extended family as they share their heart and joy with me, too. I am so grateful and blessed. Scott and Todd are seeking fame and fortune down there in Costa Rica...Through their hard work, determination and great timing, they are both becoming savvy businessmen and making lots of great real estate deals. All I can say is: "Watch out TRUMP! The Cutter boys are on the move!!"... I am so proud of them. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.