Thursday, August 31, 2006

40 weeks today!

"A journey of a thousand miles

must begin with a single step." Chinese Proverb

Today is Buddha's due date!

Of course, Mother Nature makes the ultimate 'due date' decision, doesn't she? All we can do is wait very patiently. (ha!)

Doctor's appointment for Jenny at 2:30 today.

So, I will have to bide my time until this afternoon to see what Buddha is up to.

I am going to head out for my morning walk and then get my hands into my clay and get some work done....I must admit that my creativity and motivation have been at an all time low these days. I need to remember that the holidays are fast approaching and that is the best-selling time for my pottery. For my own sanity, I must keep myself as busy as I can by being productive.

I probably should also start to think about what I am going to pack for my trip to Minnesota..... and, maybe I can run out to the store one more time and pick up a couple of cute baby things.....aaagh

It's hard, but I am trying to remember....patience is a virtue....patience is a virtue....patience is a virtue.....patience is.....

5 comments:

Moobear said...

Hi grammie,
Time is drawing nigh. Please if at all possible, drop us an update as you head out the door on your way to Minnesota. Also, you can tell a true grandma when she mentions shopping or store in the same sentence and isn't buying for HERself! :) Patience hon.

God Bless!

L. said...

Good morning....thanks, as always, for your comments!
I will absolutely keep my "blogging friends" updated. You all have been on this journey with me all along...
...and, for that, I am so grateful. : )

Clara....in TN said...

I have a placque that says "Grant Me Patience Lord, But Hurry". You made me think of it this morning. I'm so excited for you and your upcoming journey. Please let us know as soon as you can about everything and expecially Buddha. My prayers are with you!!!!

L. said...

Hi Clara....I love that saying: "Grant Me Patience Lord, But Hurry".: ) I might have to paint that on a piece of my pottery!
Thanks for being a part of all of this with me...

Jana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.