Monday, December 18, 2006

Getting ready to go (again).....

I'm packing (again).

I'll be heading to the airport early Thursday morning as I head up north for a few days....and returning the following Wednesday.

My first stop will be Washington, DC to visit with Jeffrey and Janet. I can't wait to see them! It is always fun to get to spend time with the two of them and catch up on my hugs.

I did put my order in early this year for some snow while I was there....however, in checking out the weather forecasts this morning....I see that it is going to be unseasonably warm there! It seems as if these tepid temperatures are all over the eastern U.S. Oh well, maybe next year! : 0

From D.C. we will head up to Delaware to spend the Christmas holiday with Dave's family. The gifts have been shipped....the goodies have been baked....and, all that is left is getting packed.

My past history with packing is that I always take way too much and I am sure that I will do that again for this trip. One would think that Dave would have gotten used to it by now...but, I am sure that he will take one look at my huge, overstuffed suitcase and say: "So, how many months are you going away for?". Then he will let out a huge grunt as he lifts it into the car while shaking his head with bewilderment.

He is so predictable....and,

I guess that I am too. : )

(Have a nice day!)

1 comment:

Gattina said...

What happens to your blog ? You changed but there is no sidebar at all ! Not even at the bottom. Just wanted to tell you