Saturday, March 24, 2007

Owen and the Little Red Wagon

I bought Owen this "beginner" Radio Flyer wagon last year. It is made of heavy duty plastic and has a deep area with two seats and seat belts.

Now that Owen is able to sit up, Adam decided to take him for an inaugural ride on his wagon! With the snow pretty deep outside, the ride had to take place in their basement room.

So, Adam pulled him back and forth in the small space down in the basement...over and over and over and over again. (sorry, Adam)

Eventually, Oscar hopped in to join the ride...And Adam made the following video of the whole excursion. My favorite part is when Owen is gently holding onto the dog's tail as Oscar remains unfazed.

Make sure and turn your speakers on...the music is very fitting and fun!

Enjoy!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Bert Bananas said...

Basements are so cool !!

Did I see the edge of a drum kit?

L. said...

Oh yeah....! Adam grew up on drum pads and then a full drum set! He is actually quite good. His most recent set was purchased in MN and he has already had Owen test it out. Both of my boys are quite musical...played in high school rock bands...and now they are both especially proficient with their guitar playing. What you couldn't see in Adam and Jenny's basement were the acoustic guitar as well as the electric one. Jenny has an icredible voice and loves music too.
With all of the instruments and singing...this is not going to be a quiet household as Owen grows up!

Princess said...

Enjoyed the inaugural ride with Owen. Oh, he's so cute!
OOOps, my secret will be out now....I'm talking about my Ticker. Actually it is Rachel (Heart of Rachel) who did it for me cuz I simply couldn't post it after so many tries! She said she'll be glad to help you with yours, too. (I tried it again but I still had no luck)
Good luck to you and thanks for your recent visit.

Princess

Marci said...

That was an adorable video. It looks like Owen truly was enjoying his wild west ride.