Sunday, March 25, 2007

Like Father, Like Son

It looks like Owen is taking after his Dad.

From a very early age on, Adam was quite the "ladies man". As far back as I can remember, he always had a girlfriend that he was "sweet on".

Well, the teachers at the day care have let Adam and Jenny know that little Owen now has a girlfriend.

Her name is Ella and even though she is several weeks older than Owen, he's not letting that stop his advances.

This picture was taken at day care and shows my grandson making his move to hold Ella's hand while on the red buggy ride.

I can't quite tell from Ella's face how she feels about it all, but word on the playground is that she is an eager participant in this little romantic tryst.

Way to go, "O"! : )

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Moobear said...

LOL, that is about the cutest picture and post I have seen in
an awful long time!!!
I can feel the excitement in you as
you write. Thanks so much for sharing this with us Grammie!