Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I believe that my kids must have ESP.

I woke up this morning really missing my family...especially my new grandson.

As I went to read my emails, there was a Snapfish album with eight new pictures of Owen!!!!

He looks so cute sitting on his on his favorite chair with Redbird, the St. Louis Cardinal's mascot! (Jenny is originally from St. Louis, and her mom and dad still live there, so this kid will be wearing plenty of red as he grows up! It's okay with me, because red is one of Alabama's team colors, too.) : )

I must admit that my first thought as I looked at the pictures was: "Who is this kid and when did he get so big?"!!!!

Then I checked my time-line calendar (above) and realized that today marks only one month before I will be flying up to Minnesota to visit...so I will soon be able to see for myself how wonderfully grown up he is getting! I will be able to hold him in my arms and begin teaching him to say, "Grammie" so that he will know who I am even when we are far away. I will be able to observe his development first hand as we play together....and, the hugs and kisses will be plentiful!!

I can't wait....

One month never seemed so long...

1 comment:

Moobear said...

LOL, cute pictures Grammie. Between now and time for your visit, you best be working on your arm muscles. That little fellow has grown and I bet he is heavy as lead. :) Grammie will hafta switch arms and hips! Thanks for sharing the pictures with us. You know how I love these grandbabies!
Have a good evening friend.