Thursday, April 19, 2007

I've been tagged again!

Clara recently tagged me with a "Wikipedia Meme" with the following instructions: Go to Wikipedia, put in your birth month and date and find out the these three things:

Three events that occurred on my birth month and day: September 13th--

1814--Francis Scott Key writes The Star Spangled Banner 1922-The temperature in the shade in Libya reaches a world record 136.4 degrees F (58 degrees C) 1956--IBM introduces the first computer disk storage unit, the RAMAC305

Three people born on the same date:

1857--Milton S. Hershey, American confectioner (yum!) 1977--Fiona Apple, American singer 1916--Roald Dahl, British writer

And, finally, two people who passed away on that date:

1996--Tupak Shakur, American rapper and actor
1998--George Wallace, American politician. (a part of Alabama's prejudiced past)

All of the above was taken from the Wikipedia web site.

Interesting. : )

1 comment:

Bert Bananas said...

I would do this if I had a date of birth. But I don't.