Sunday, June 24, 2007

Stand

It is interesting how things work sometimes. Sometimes a message is sent to us in an unusual way...

Just as I finished writing today's blog I began to read some of my "regulars" out there in blogland.

The first one that I came to had this video of Rascal Flatts singing the song, Stand.

The message seemed to resonate with me and I decided to copy it and add it to my blog today...(Thank you, Melissa) here are the words:

You feel like a candle in a hurricane

Just like a picture with a broken frame

Alone and helpless

Like you've lost your fight

But you’ll be all right

You’ll be all right

Cause when push comes to shove

You taste what you're made of

You might bend, till you break

Cause it's all you can take

On your knees you look up

Decide you’ve had enough

You get mad you get strong

Wipe your hands shake it off

Then you Stand, Then you stand

Life's like a novel

With the end ripped out

The edge of a canyon

With only one way down

Take what you're given before it's gone

Start holding on, keep holding

Then you Stand, Then you stand

1 comment:

GClef1970 said...

May it sustain us both, Grammie.

Hugs.