Wednesday, August 15, 2007

"Man to Man"

I loved watching Dave with Owen during our trip to New York.

In this picture he looks as if he is saying one of the following:

1.) How about if you and I skip out of this banquet and go to McDonald's?

2.) So you see, there are birds and there are bees and....

3.) Let's sit down and I will tell you some things that I've learned about women....

4.) Who do you think will win the World Series this year?

5.) Now Owen, when you get a girl to your crib here are some moves that you can make....

6.) I bet that you can't wait until you can pick out your own outfits even though the shirt that you are wearing today is pretty cool.

7.) I could sure use a nap, how about you?

8.) If you really want some attention all you have to do curl that upper lip and begin to cry....they women will come running.

9.) Uh oh. Dirty diaper?!?!?!?!?!

I love ya, kid.....but this is where I hand you back to your mommy....

Posted by Picasa

No comments: