Friday, December 14, 2007

Awaiting...........................ANOTHER!

As if I didn't have enough to smile about already!

Surrounded by family on Thanksgiving morning, my son, Adam queried: "Guess what Jenny and I are doing for our 10th Anniversary next year?".

Thoughts of a family trip started to go through my mind...or maybe they were going to be buying a new home?

"We're having another baby..." he calmly said.

"WHAT????????????????!!!!!!!!" the two grandmother's screamed! (and I mean screamed!!!! That's why they call us "The Screaming Greemies" you know!)

Yep.... Jenny's pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could not go public with the news until now.... and I have been bursting!

Jenny is a little over 12 weeks pregnant and the new baby should be arriving around mid June.

This blog started with the awaiting of "Buddha", the nickname that we gave to the little miracle that Jenny was carrying inside...later to be named Owen....well, this new little blessing-to-be was given the nickname "Moe-max"....and, I will call him/her "Moe" for short.

So, for now, we will be "Awaiting Moe"!

Such JOY!

: )

5 comments:

Beverly said...

Oh, I'm crying with joy for you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Grammie!
What a blessing for all of you. I am so happy for all of you including Owen. I will enjoying reading about the new addition. I have really enjoyed your blog, as I connected through Claudia's link, and have been enjoying it ever since.
Stephanie (Caroline's Mom and Claudia's "almost daughter")

L. said...

Hi Stephanie.....Thanks so much for following my blog! I know all about you and your wonderful family through Claudia...you are all such blessings to her!

Have a wonderful Christmas and thanks for sharing in all of my joy!
xoxo

Beverly said...

How wonderful!!!
I am thankful everyday for all three of my grandchildren, as I know you are too!!!
It is going to be a great year for you all. Owen is going to be a big brother, think he will be glad???
If he is like my Lily, she will love Moe ssooo much.

Beverly said...

oops, I meant HE will love Moe so.lol