Monday, December 03, 2007

Tax Credit for Propane-Powered Forklifts and other absurdities....

1.) I just received an email from my accountant giving me all the information that I would want to know to get a tax credit for any "propane-powered forklifts" that I might be needing.

What??

Forklifts? I don't think so...

2.) I am presently trying to work out a trip to go see Owen, Adam and Jenny (you notice who's name is listed first!?!) at the end of January. So, I began to search online for flights....and there are plenty of them....if you don't mind paying over $500 for a round trip ticket!!!!

"That's crazy", I thought,"they should be paying ME to fly up to those frigid temperatures that time of year!". Who else in their right mind would want to be up in Minnesota then? Only an insane Grammie, I guess.

3.) During Thanksgiving we all bought a gift under $20 and played the White Elephant exchange one night....such fun! The gift that my sister, Marsha, ended up with was hysterical....and she loved it! In this day and age of everything being "super-sized"....she received the universal remote control pictured below...

My question is where would you keep a remote that large?

Bizarre! : O

No comments: