Saturday, January 12, 2008

Have you have your "Jumble" today?

In my quest to "exercise" my brain....(?)....I have been attemping to work the "Jumble" puzzle each day. Some days are tougher than others, but it makes me feel good to try and unscramble the letters to form words...

Here is a copy of today's puzzle. While the "Jumble" puzzles are in the newspaper, I prefer doing them online at: http://jumble.com/

Here's a little secret: you can ask for a hint online when you are really stumped. I try not to do that too often, but it has helped keep my frustration level to a manageable point at times.

Think that you can do it?

Give it a try.

Answers in tomorrow's post!

Good luck!

2 comments:

Beverly said...

Sometimes I see those right away. Sometimes I don't. I usually do them in the paper. Thanks for the link.

Beverly said...

Taking off