Monday, January 28, 2008

Pneumonia

...as an aside to the post above....

My dad started out earlier last week with bronchitis and is now in the hospital with pneumonia.

He went in last night after he became increasingly lethargic and dehydrated.

Although he was very (did I mention "very"?!) resistant to going to the hospital, I think that, after all was said and done....he was actually quite relieved to find out the reason behind his feeling so poorly these last few days.

I know that my mom is happy to see him getting the proper care now as she has been quite worried and anxious over this whole thing. And, rightly so.

The good news is that right now he is sitting up in his hospital bed enjoying a hamburger while visiting with Mom and my two sisters who live down there.

I even got word that he has been flirting with some of the nurses!

You go, Dad!

Sending healing love and hugs your way....!

2 comments:

Beverly said...

So glad your dad is feeling better...have a great time with your baby. I will think of you in that freezer!!!

Beverly said...

Yes, I'm glad your dad is where he is getting good care. Hopefully, he'll soon be over his pneumonia.