Tuesday, April 29, 2008

La La Land?

"If one is lucky, a solitary fantasy can totally transform one million realities." -Maya Angelou

OK. I admit it.

I want everyone to be happy...and I want the world to be a kinder, friendlier place for all.

Heaven knows, I have tried to accomplish this quite often...and, it can be truly exhausting at times...but, it is part of my nature and very difficult to change.

So, when I saw this comic in yesterday's newspaper, I couldn't resist sharing it on my blog.

I'd write more about it, but I have some "fairy friendly dust" to spread...

(Consider yourself "dusted"...and have a great day!)

: )

2 comments:

Beverly said...

I love Pearls Before Swine. I don't get it in my local paper. I love their take on things.

It's nice to have some of that dust sprinkled from time to time.

Beverly said...

I could not see the cartoon, but, thanks for the dusting. I feel better already.