Saturday, May 10, 2008

Men are from Mars....

In Dave's little "black and white" world one of his favorite sayings is: "It is what it is".

So, I couldn't resist scanning this cartoon from today's paper and posting it on my blog today. In case you can't read the print it has the gentleman saying to his wife: "Wow...really gives you something to not think about, doesn't it?" as the other man is carrying a sign espousing: "Hey, it is what it is..."

Men seem to be able to compartmentalize things and move past them without the necessity of a long discussion....while we women (!) tend to take those same things and analyze, scrutinize and discuss them ad nauseum until we are satisfied... which may take a while.

I guess that is what keeps things interesting...

...but I do wish that Dave and I could discuss it further.

: )

1 comment:

Princess said...

Dropped by to wish you a Happy Mother's Day, Grammie!!!