Friday, May 09, 2008

Menopausal women may understand this true story...

The older I get, the less clothing I sleep in.

No, it's not global warming...nor an attempt to "Bring Sexy Back" (Justin Timberlake song)..... it's merely hot flashes!

So, the other morning, I arose wearing hardly anything pajamas that were more like a sheer negligee thin tank top and shorts.

(Hang in there with me, there's a reason that I am telling you all of this!).

Down in my sunroom off of the kitchen, I was about to open up the wooden blinds to allow the morning sunshine in when I suddenly heard something "fluttering" around my windows outside.

It was the strangest noise...sort of like a distressed bird was flying around very close to the windows?!

I couldn't imagine what was occurring...but, it began to concern me.

I could see a slight shadow of something moving up, down, and all around in a frenetic way on the 7 long windows that frame the sunroom.

Slowly and cautiously I began to open the wooden blinds to try and see this "phantom ghost" that was rattling my windows.

I wasn't sure if I really wanted to catch this predator in the "act"...but I persevered.

One by one, the blinds were cracked open-- exposing the beautiful day outside...but the fluttering continued...and my fear level continued to go up.

Finally, upon opening one of the blinds I was greeted by the surprised stare of two shocked eyes.

As I was standing there in full view in my almost naked "half-dressed" state I came face to face with my pest control man, Demetrius! He was out there with a special long-handled broom and was sweeping away any signs of spider webs that were outside in an attempt to keep my house bug free.

I just grinned sheepishly, waved at him, and turned away quite humiliated embarrassed and stunned.

I believe that I heard him hysterically laughing quietly chuckling as he rode away from my house...

1 comment:

無料提供!!情報商材・商品徹底分析!!(初心者向け) said...

Nice to meet you, empathize with your blog.
Linking to your blog, please.

http://vuitton-miumiu.blogspot.com/