Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day 2008

"Bringing a child into the world is the greatest act of hope there is."

Louise Hart

I received the most wonderful Mother's Day gift this morning as I opened my email...

There was this beautiful picture of Janet showing her little baby bump and looking pretty in pink!

With her due date still several months away (September), she is starting to find the need to wear loose clothing such as this cute maternity top!

I have been asking annoying them for some pictures of Janet for several weeks now...but she and Jeffrey have had a lot on their plates as they just moved into their first home...Janet has had to commute to her job that was relocated from D.C. to Baltimore...and Jeffrey continues to work hard at his job.

So, it was very special to get to see these wonderful pictures of Janet carrying (what will be by then) grandbaby #3 in the family! I can't tell you how excited we all are to welcome this new baby into the world!

And, earlier this morning I got to do the webcam with Owen as I sang to him, blew bubbles to him, "talked" to him...and just enjoyed every moment of this special time with my family...even though they are all far away.

I guess that is what Mother's Day is really all about... : )

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY and LOVE TO ALL OF YOU who are blessed to be moms today...especially my MOM !!

1 comment:

Beverly said...

Lucky, lucky you with those babies coming.