Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Another day in Paradise....

OK....admittedly, we aren't getting a whole lot of sleep around here....

...but it is a "happy tiredness"(!?!?!!) as we oooh and ahhh over every little thing that Audrey does.

Fortunately, Audrey is a little piggy hungry little thing.

Unfortunately, Audrey likes to have some milk every hour or so.

Fortunately, Audrey likes to sleep.

Unfortunately, she prefers sleeping all day and being awake at night.

Fortunately, my partner in crime dear Judy (Jenny's mom) is here with me.

Unfortunately, Judy and I aren't quite as young as we think we are.

Fortunately, my grandchildren are healthy, sweet, and absolutely wonderful.... and there's no "unfortunately" with that one! : )

3 comments:

Beverly said...

Yippee for grandchildren. I'm so glad you have found the opportunity to post some photos. Have fun.

Anonymous said...

Ohh, I remember those days and it looks like I am about to start experiencing them all over again. Your daughter-in-law is lucky to have you!

Moobear said...

She is just a lovely little girl Grammie and you look so happy sitting there holding her. I just had to laugh at the prior post about the 'white suit'. You reacted as a Grammie should. Enjoy your grand kids and I am so happy for you!