Monday, June 16, 2008

Mommy's having a baby tomorrow!

Dear Grammie's blogging friends,

Tomorrow morning is going to be a very special day!

Mommy's belly has gotten sooo big and heavy because my new baby sister has been growing in there for nine l-o-n-g months. Mommy says that she is ready to bring baby "Moe" into the world already!

So, while I am in my daycare tomorrow, Mommy and Daddy will be going to the hospital to bring the new baby out.

Then in a few more days, they will bring baby "Moe" home to play with me.

They did say that she won't do too much at first...just a lot of sleeping, crying, and eating. (They say that I did the same thing when I was first born!) But, that's okay because I will have my two grandmas and grandpas coming to stay and they will bring lots of toys play with me! They will do a lot of sleeping, too, because I can really wear them out!!!!

I have to admit that I kind of like being the center of attention...but after tomorrow I will have to share some of the spotlight.

But, hey, that's okay, because I will always be the bigger and older brother!

Bye Bye

Love and Kisses,

"Big Brother" Owen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grammie,
So excited for you guys on the arrival of baby Moe. Can't wait to see pictures. Hope you have a wonderful and safe trip and can't wait to hear all about it!
Steph

Beverly said...

Hello Owen,
I am glad you are excited about having a baby sister at your house. I know you will make a wonderful big brother.
Have lots of fun with your grammie while she's there, and you know what? You're special because you're the first grandbaby!