Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My beautiful granddaughter arrived at 5:08 this morning!!!!!!

She weighed in at 7 lbs. 9 oz.

and is 20 1/2" long!

Jenny was scheduled for a C-section some time today....but, little Audrey had other plans as they went to the hospital at 2 o'clock this morning after Jenny's water broke and contractions had started.

(It sounds like my new granddaughter already has a mind of her own! I like that!!) : )

Everyone is doing well....and, according to her mommy and daddy....she is absolutely beautiful!

Pictures to come....
xoxo
A Smiling Grammie

3 comments:

Blessed Beyond Stress said...

Oh grammie! I am so excited for you and I know you just cannot wait to see her. I love the name they picked out, too. Will they call her Audrey or Maren? Both are great! I can't wait to see pics!

Moobear said...

Oh Grammie this is great news! I am so happy for you all. I love the name. I am also looking forward to the pictures. You sound a little excited....LOL :)
Take care friend.

Claudia

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Grammie to you all! Her name is beautiful and it sounds so good with Owen. Can't wait for upcoming posts with the new baby!

Stephanie