Sunday, August 03, 2008

It "Boggles" my mind....

(In order to fully understand today's post....you might want to read yesterday's post: Television "Wars" .)

In an effort to maintain my sleep and my sanity, I decided to challenge Dave to a game of Boggle last night.

The deal was that whoever had the highest number of points after 5 rounds would get to choose the station that the television was on at bedtime.

He took the bait.

I'm pretty good with words so I figured that this would be easy. (ha! I tend to forget that he is one of the smartest people that I know...)

We tied in the first round.

He won the next two with some BIG scores.

I took the 4th and 5th rounds but not by enough.

He beat me by 3 points!!!!!!

Three measly points.

So, as I laid my head down on the pillow last night I was listening to his favorite detective show... sirens, screams, gory descriptions, .... and all.

Maybe tonight I should challenge him to the best out of three? : )

1 comment:

JeanMac said...

Hee, hee, may as well give up and start enjoying gore:)