Sunday, September 07, 2008

and another one....

Shrimp cocktail, grilled lobster tail with warm butter to dip it into, fresh spinach a la Dave, potato with bread crumbs and parmesan cheese....a tomato stuffed with sauteed onion and feta cheese with a touch of honey...and, of course, a great bottle of red wine...Ahh....Chef Dave strikes again as he prepared this incredible birthday dinner for me last night.

It was delicious...and, filling, as we toasted my turning the ripe old age of 60...carefully savoring each and every bite.

I finally had to stop when I was totally stuffed, but happy.

Tomorrow, my mom and one sister arrive until Thursday morning when we head to Atlanta to meet up with my other two sisters....and, (yep) get ready for more celebrating.

: )

1 comment:

JeanMac said...

What a blessing for you but - to have such great friends, you have to be a great friend - as you must be.
Love your haircut.