Sunday, September 07, 2008

The birthday celebrations continue....

My friend, Carol, (pictured with me above) was the hostess to a beautiful birthday luncheon yesterday afternoon. It was so lovely and delicious and I am still smiling from all of the fun that we had. Two of the "elder mamas" were amongst the friends that were there....special women who have been a big part of my life...and they made it all even more fun! I guess that one of the perks of getting older is that you and your friend's mothers can spend time together as friends.

The laughing never stopped....the food was scrumptious....and,

I am one lucky and blessed woman. : )

2 comments:

Beverly said...

Happy 60th Birthday...all the wonderful celebrations make it easier to take, don't you think?
Here's to a wonderful year :)

Beverly said...

You are indeed a blessed women. My goodness, all this celebrating. Enjoy every day to the fullest. I think you do that already, though, don't you.

By the way, I love the kitchen and the chef's hat.