Monday, September 29, 2008

My Song for Celia

I made this silly song up in a moment of craziness while in Maryland. Feel free to make up your own tune to go with it! And, if you have any new lines for it...please send them to me! : )

Celia...

If you were a potato, I'd peel ya...

If you were a fish, I would reel ya...

If I were a doctor, I'd heal ya...

If you were Jello, I'd congeal ya...

If you were a law suit, I'd appeal ya.....

If you were a push cart, I'd wheel ya...

If you were a letter, I'd seal ya...

If you were missing, I'd reveal ya...

If you were a cotton ball, I'd feel ya...

If you were a bag of money, I'd steal ya...

If you were a lid, I'd seal ya...

If you were a law, I'd repeal ya...

If you were a card player, I'd deal ya...

If you were knees, I'd kneel (with) ya...

If you were a pig, I'd squeal ya....

If you were hiding, I'd conceal ya....

Celia.

2 comments:

Beverly said...

Grammie, that would make a good children's book. You should copyright it, look for an illustrator, and see about publishing it. Kindergarten and first grade teachers would love a book like that with rhymes for their classrooms.

JeanMac said...

That tickled my funny bone!