Friday, September 26, 2008

TV EARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those of you who follow my blog.....you might recall this past post about the little conflict that Dave and I have about going to sleep with the television on.

While in Costco yesterday, I accidentally came upon this little gadget....and, it has changed things unbelievably!

(Do I sound like a commercial?!!!?)

Dave hooked it all up last night...and, this little wireless device allows him to watch tv to his heart's content...as loudly as he would like it....on any channel that he would like....and, I CAN'T HEAR A THING!

It's nothing short of a miracle....

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

: )

2 comments:

Clara....in TN said...

That is wonderful. I've didn't know there was such a thing. I know our neighbors can hear our TV. Bill is almost completely deaf. It drives me "bonkers". But you know what....the light from the TV bothers me as much as the sound. It seems I need everything totally dark before sleep will come. The only solutions I know for that is ...sleep in another room. (I have been known to do that)

Beverly said...

I've seen those advertised, and they certainly sound wonderful. I'm sure that whoever developed them is a happy person.