Saturday, October 25, 2008

"I'll bet living in a nudist colony takes all the fun out of Halloween. ~Author Unknown"

As the carving continues, we both get into our more serious mode. Dave complains about the gooey insides....I pour myself a little more wine.

The finished products are now displayed...candles are put inside....and ta da! our happy pumpkins are out on the front steps ready for Halloween!

Boo!

Posted by Picasa

And, of course, I have roasted the pumpkin seeds. They are really a pain to crack open and eat the tiny little seed inside....but so worth it! Mmmmm.

Happy Carving!

3 comments:

Winifred said...

They look great, love the smiley faces.

Now I see what you do with the seeds. I thought you were maybe making necklaces or something.

I used to do that when I was little with melon seeds. What a pain it was washing and drying them!

Gill - That British Woman said...

I should get dh to have a go at carving pumpkins..........its something we don't do now that the kids have left home.

Great post,

Gill in Canada

Beverly said...

I have never roasted pump seeds and it is probably a good thing...I thought you ate the whole thing. Hahaha!!!!