Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Great Debate?

I don't know about anyone else, but sitting here listening to Obama and McCain go at it again tonight is stressing me out. Enough of this mean-spirited finger pointing and negativity already!

I have to say that Senator McCain seems to be coming across with a bit of desperation tonight...shaking his head and "snickering" at everything that his opponent has to say....and making negative comments while avoiding the real questions....he seems terribly uncomfortable to me.

On the other hand, Senator Obama seems calmer and more collected tonight while trying to stay focused on the issues....but, having to spend of his time repudiating some of the accusations that McCain is sending his way. I am feeling much more comfortable with Obama's demeanor and directness.

While I wasn't going to get into my own personal feelings about either candidate, I guess that I have just given away my choice to be the next President of the United States of America.

Senator Obama....you have my confidence and my vote.

No comments: