Monday, October 27, 2008

Oh Me Oh "MAYA"

While working on my pottery today, my friend Sharon stopped by.

During the conversation she told me about the swimming "competition" that her granddaughter, Maya, was in down in Costa Rica (where her son and his wife live). I had her go online and show me the photos and this particular one caught my eye. I not only love how absolutely adorable Maya is, but I also found the patterned reflections in the pool to be so interesting.

I asked if she minded if I put it on my blog today.

She said that she didn't mind....

...so, here it is. : )

3 comments:

Granny Annie said...

What a great picture!

Beverly said...

Aren't grandchildren great! Is it that we have more time to enjoy them than when we were younger and working and doing everything to keep body and soul together.

Ella and I have just played and played while I've been here. As I'm sure you see with Owen, everything is new, and it just amazes me the concepts and vocabulary that she has already.

Geniuses (genii?) aren't they.

Beverly said...

the reflections on the water are indeed eye catching...I love them