Monday, December 08, 2008

The Great Gumdrop Search

Strange title, eh?

I was on a quest to find some large gumdrops today. These are for the cupcake rattles that I am making for a baby shower this weekend.

I went to store after store searching for these chewy little morsels...only to be disappointed time and time again. They had miniature gumdrops (aka 'spice'drops)...but, these would be way too small to fit onto the lollipop sticks that I had purchased.

They also had a myriad of gummy, gooey things in all shapes and sizes...but these were too sticky to use on the cupcake 'rattles'. I've never seen such a large collection of "gummy" things..

But, where are all of the large gumdrops hiding out????

I called my friend, Sharon, to vent my frustration and she said to me: "I sense a blog post coming on about gumdrops."

She was right.

No comments: