Sunday, December 07, 2008

Inspirational....

Well, the lump is still in my throat as I feel moved to write something on the blog tonight before going to bed.

I thought that the movie about Brad Cohen was so tastefully done and beautifully produced.

I almost gasped during the scene in the Junior High because-- as the actor who played Brad as a child was walking to the stage--there were the real Brad and his wife standing over on the side! I guess that he wanted to have a little cameo in the movie about his life... : ) ...and, deservedly so.

I'm so proud that he is a good friend of Adam and Jenny's. I still remember him sitting near the back of the room 10 years ago when the two of them got married. Yes, he made his noises...and, yes, maybe some people there didn't understand...but, we were all so glad that he was there....and Adam and Jenny wouldn't have had it any other way....

I hope that you were all able to see the Hallmark Hall of Fame movie tonight.

What a guy....what a story....what an inspiration to us all.....

No comments: