Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Dream For My Grandbabies...

"There are those who will say that the liberation of humanity, the freedom of man and mind, is nothing but a dream. They are right. It is the American dream." Archibald MacLeish

My prayers and best wishes go out to our new President on this historic day. My ultimate dream is for this world to be a safer place and that my children and grandchildren will get to experience peace in their lifetime....

"I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning." J.B. Priestly

Today feels like a new beginning to me as I am filled with hope, love, pride, and many new dreams.

God Bless America.

"Perhaps the rediscovery of our humanity, and the potential of the human spirit which we have read about in legends of older civilizations, or in accounts of solitary mystics, or in tales of science fiction writers--perhaps this will constitute the true revolution of the future. The new frontier lies not beyond the planets but within each of us." Pierre Trudeau

5 comments:

Changes in the wind said...

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment....like minds we have:)

Anonymous said...

It was a truly great day. Brought out the tears for me and the husband!

Tabor said...

Wasn't Tuesday's celebration just great to watch? Brought a lot of tears because we all hope for the best for him.

kenju said...

Thanks for the visit, Grammie. Your grand babies are really beautiful!

Beverly said...

I love the collage of baby pictures...they are so cute.