Friday, January 09, 2009

Oh! It should only be true....

This morning I found out how long I have been calculated to live!!

By answering several lifestyle, health, family, nutrition, etc. questions, my projected life span age was computed on this free website.

It told me that I should expect to live to the ripe old age of 97 ! (woo hoo)

Sounds good to me...Want to try it? Here is the info and the URL to go to.

"The Eons Longevity & Life Expectancy Calculator, developed in cooperation with Dr. Tom Perls, a world-renowned longevity expert, uses the most current and carefully researched medical and scientific data to estimate how old you might live to be. It asks 40 quick questions related to your health, lifestyle and family history, and takes about 10 minutes to complete. Once you finish it and register on Eons, you'll receive your average life expectancy, plus personalized advice for living longer and healthier. "

https://www.eons.com/calculator

Or, if you want to skip signing in to Eons...try this site:

http://www.livingto100.com/

Good luck! : )

2 comments:

always abby said...

hey there. I was 94, except I answered two questions wrong which would 18 monoths. Isaid that I take iron and I don't and I said I ate fast food, which I don't even remember seeing on the test....I need to work on my stress relief...and that's what I am doing....thanks missy

Granny Annie said...

Neat test. I'm making it to 96. I just hope that's a healthy and mentally alert 96!

Glad you found me. I was wondering where you went.