Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Time to build an Ark?

Well, the Alabama drought is officially over.

We have had torrential rains here for the last few days and now many places are dealing with flooding.

It seems to me that Mother Nature is a bit confused. Menopause, maybe? : )

****************************************************************************

My little dental work turned into a bit more than I had anticipated. I had some issues with bleeding around one of the temporary crowns.

After one miserable night, and a visit back to the dentist early yesterday...all seems to have quieted down for now...

Two down, two more to go...then I get to figure out how to pay for all of this fun...

****************************************************************************

My friend, Sharon, has started up her blog again after a year hiatus. I'm glad that she did in that she always has something interesting to say and I missed reading it while she took a l-o-n-g break. If you want to give her a visit, go to: http://alwaysabby.blogspot.com

Tell her that Grammie sent you...

***************************************************************************

I had planned to take a cute little casual pink top and use a glue gun to place lots of pink "Breast Cancer Awareness" ribbons on it to wear to the "Pink Party" that my sister is having down in Florida at the end of the month. However, after finding out that she is possibly wearing a fancy, schmancy pink dress and the party will be at her Country Club....I have put my glue gun away.

**************************************************************************

It looks like I am hooked on "The Bachelor" again. It is such a silly show. I can't believe that I am actually confessing to being a fan.

He is an awfully cute/sweet guy though...and, I do hope that he finds what he is after: true love. (?)

Ah, dating and mating modern style...

**************************************************************************

I have so many things to do...yet I sit here posting to my blog!

Sigh....

....another addiction.

Have a good day! (Since starting this post...the clouds have thinned out and the sun is starting to shine! Hallelujah!)

2 comments:

always abby said...

I definitely think the glue gun is not a good idea for Karen's party at the country club. Another project for you for January....
love ya....

Leon1234 said...

Hey, how are you doing?