Wednesday, March 04, 2009

I can't believe that it's been a year...

I am thinking about my Dad more than usual today as it marks the one year anniversary of his passing.

I miss his presence in my life all of the time...and, it is especially strong when I am with the grandbabies because I know how much he would have enjoyed our growing family....especially his great-grandchildren.

March 4 will forever be etched in my heart...

Love and miss you, Dad. : (

"There are some who bring a light so great to the world that even after thay have gone, the light remains."

4 comments:

Granny Annie said...

What a distinguished and handsome man your father waa. I know how painful this can be. We never forget them.

Tabor said...

All the things we want to share...and yet mortality does not let us.

JeanMac said...

What a wonderful tribute. It's tough, isn't it?

Winifred said...

I love his birthday hat. He must be a big miss in your life.

We never want to let them go but sadly we have to. It doesn't get a lot easier either. It's forty years for my Mam and I still fill up whenever I think of her, like now.