Thursday, April 23, 2009

"Love Faces" continuing..... with Audrey

Ten month old Audrey is a wonderful mixture of sweetness and "devilishness" all mixed together. She has a great sense of adventure and loves to be on the go. Jenny was hoping to have a "prissy girly-girl"...but, I believe that she may have a little tomboy on her hands.

She would rather explore her world than do almost anything else....including eating...! As soon as that bottle goes into her mouth, she pushes it away and lets you know that she wants to get down and start crawling around! However, with that being said, put some Cheerios or cut up veggies or fruits in front of her on the highchair and she does go to town ---grabbing the small pieces and shoveling them into her mouth as fast as she can!

Like her cousin, Celia, she has the most gorgeous big, blue eyes! She studies her environment with great scrutiny including the faces all around her. When I held her in my arms facing me, she would stare at me intently...occasionally tapping on my nose or sticking those tiny fingers into my mouth.

Audrey took such delight in play. Instead of just touching the sand in the large bucket outside....she was IN the bucket of sand outside....wiggling her toes all around and enjoying the experience!

She is quite adept at her crawling and standing up....and, walking will not be far behind....

Watch out world, Audrey's on the loose! : )

1 comment:

Beverly said...

As I've said before, those girls are just too cute. Their eyes certainly are a winning feature, along with the smiles and everything else.