Saturday, September 26, 2009

Another day....another sleepless night

I know that this will get better.

I know that there will be a time when my every thought isn't about my dear friend and her cancer diagnosis.

I know that the numerous phone calls and emails will eventually slow down to a normal amount.

I know that I will not always find myself awake at 3 in the morning with a mind full of thoughts.

I know that she will continue to get stronger each day as she recovers from her extensive surgery.

I know that this will get better....but, right now it is weighing heavily on my mind and heart.

3 comments:

Winifred said...

You're right, it will. In the meantime it's hard, so take care.

listen for azure said...

I'm so sorry for your friend. Sending strong throughts and prayers and hope both your directions.

JeanMac said...

Sending love, prayers and friendship.