Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Somebody's THREE today!!!!!!

(strawberry picking this summer)

I can't believe that three years have passed since this little bundle of joy came into the world.

My life has never been the same since Owen's arrival...his birth made me a first time grandma and was the reason that I started this blog...

Owen, there are so many joyous adventures ahead for you. Last night you slept in your new bedroom in your new home...soon you will be making new friends in your neighborhood...going to a new daycare...riding your shiny new red birthday bike on the trail behind our house...putting on your chef's hat and cooking with Mommy and Daddy in your new kitchen, etc. etc....Three years old and the world is yours, Owen...and, you make it a better place just by being you!

Oh, how I wish that I could be there to tell you this in person, my sweet Owen...but, Grammie loves you sooooooooooooo much and is sending a gazillion Happy Birthday wishes your way...

Have a wonderfully special day, Owen!!!!!!!!!!!

XOXO