Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Guess what's sitting in my garage tonight???

Just like yesterday....everything fell into place today....and, even though this might not have been the best time to do it (but then, when is it?).....I did it! I bought the car!! The signs were just too hard to ignore.... : )

....It was a long day..... ending with very good results.......as I surprisingly sold my Jeep to one of the workers who arrived here today to begin the "flood" clean-up and got a lot more money for it than I would have on a trade in....enabling me to take advantage of a great end-of-the-month deal on my new Subaru Forester.

Still feeling a little surreal as I keep going downstairs to peek in my garage and make sure that it is still there...

1 comment:

Tabor said...

A new car is a very big deal. My 10 year old Mazda is still running like a top, so no new cars for me for at least a few more years.