Friday, June 18, 2010

The wedding on the beach....

While sitting on the patio with the Girlies at the end of May... high above the beach....we suddenly noticed that a wedding was getting ready to start down below us.

Being nosy interested, we began to watch the whole event from our "front row" seats...so, I put my camera zoom on and took this photo.

There were just a few "guests" and many photographers, all awaiting the arrival of the bride....who made her way down the sandy beach after a while.

It was all very sweet, and we enjoyed the "show" as we tried to guess what was actually happening and who these people were. We all had a different take on what was occurring in front of our eyes.

Interestingly, when I was browsing through some of my beach pictures today, I noticed something in the picture that I hadn't picked up on before.

Over on the right side of the photo was something that caught my eye....Since the photo was taken some 20 stories up from the beach, I cropped it to get a better look...

There it was...a violinist.