Monday, December 13, 2010

*sigh*


With Dylan's tiny hand wrapped around my finger, I realized that I had forgotten how very small new babies are. Although small, his grip is quite strong...

While Mommy went to the doctor this morning, I had some Grammie time alone with my new grandson.  It was wonderfully sweet and tender.  I love how he looks up at me when I am giving him his supplemental bottle.  I wish that I could know what he is thinking.....oh, to read his mind!

Two burps later, he was asleep in my arms.  I tried to swaddle him so that I could put him down to sleep, but, couldn't seem to get the blanket wrapped just right.  So, I went to my computer and watched a video on youtube to relearn the process.  Step by step I followed the instructions and must say that I did a mighty good swaddle on him.

Proof is that he is securely wrapped and happily sound asleep... : ) 

3 comments:

Tabor said...

this is funny...in a nice way...grannies using the internet to remember how to swaddle!

Granny Annie said...

Ditto "sigh".

Susan Adcox said...

What a wonderful experience you are having! I'm so happy for you.